I bought 2 of these. The passenger side went on fine. The drivers side was another story- I couldn't get it on. The reason- the bolt holes in the front bushing were not drilled in at a perfect 90 degree angle like the passenger side was done. It took me quite some time wondering why the bolts wouldn't line up and then I took the part off the car and screwed in a bolt in each hole. Low and behold they were off by about 2 degree but the off angle was plainly visible. I had to put the old control arm back on the car until I get a new one. What really frustrates me is that I wasted half a day trying to figure out why it would bolt on, and now not only do I have to pay for return shipping and get them to replace that bushing, I have to wait for about 2 weeks before I can replace it again. The passenger side was relatively easy given the amount of work I had to do. Normally I'd give FCP (their parts supplier) 5 stars on their parts but there is no excuse for angled bolt holes- that's poor quality control and it cost me a lot of unnecessary time.
Fits These Cars:
- 1999 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2000 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2001 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2002 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2003 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2004 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2005 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
- 2006 Volvo S80 Suspension Control Arm
Volvo Control Arm Right (S80) - Karlyn 30635228
- SKU #:
- Suspension Control Arm
- OE Numbers:
- 30635228, 101-6047, 71947, 8649542, 19640
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
I picked up both left and right control arms for my 2002 S80, and the fit was perfect. I could not tell the difference in looking at the parts from the OEM Volvo parts, except my old parts had worn out bushings. They have been in 7 months now, and are performing perfectly.