I had my mechanic install it but I think I could have done it with a struggle in about 4 hours. Found excellent instructions with photos online. Mechanic said the little 90 degree hose from the PCV assy to the block didn't fit so we used the old one (which he didn't fully install with proper clamps! Thats why I should have done it myself) One hose spring clamp for the above mentioned kit would have eased the installation a bit. Its very difficult to tighten the screw type clamps on installation of the above mentioned hose. Otherwise it would be a 5 star.
Volvo V70 Non Turbo and Volvo S70 Non Turbo PCV Breather System Kit.
Fits the following models:
All V70 Non Turbo Models 2000 All S70 Non Turbo Models 2000
How to Replace your Volvo PCV (Video)
We're here with Ben McNally to show you how to replace the PCV system on a 1996 Volvo 850 Turbo. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions 1-877-634-0063
About Level 3 Kit - See Description
At FCP we have developed a bit of a reputation for our kits - Order one part number and get everything you need to get the job done, be it a timing belt replacement, suspension upgrade or tune up.
We know all customers are not the same, so we have 3 different levels of kits.
• Level 1 – Contains quality aftermarket parts to get you back on the road safely and within budget.
• Level 2 – High quality aftermarket parts and parts from the same manufacturers that make the Genuine part - but for much less than the Dealer.
• Level 3 –Parts from the same manufacturers that make the Genuine part plus some Genuine.
Keep in mind that all parts within the kits are listed separately, including brand, so you know what you will receive. As always we only sell what we would put on our own cars and if you need something different, just give us a call.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
This Kit Includes:
|1x PCV Valve Oil Trap||1271988OE||Genuine Volvo||$36.54|
|2x Hose Clamp||976584||OEM Supplier||$3.18|
|4x Hose Clamp||976561||OEM Supplier||$4.13|
|1x Engine Intake Manifold Gasket||9458534||Elring||$15.63|
|1x Vacuum Hose Connector||9155862||URO Parts||$4.98|
|1x Banjo Bolt||968179||Genuine Volvo||$8.75|
|1x PCV Breather System Fitting||9155948||Genuine Volvo||$7.01|
|1x Crankcase Vent Hose||9202143||Genuine Volvo||$187.90|
|1x Crankcase Vent Hose||8653339||Genuine Volvo||$8.12|
|1x Crankcase Vent Hose||1271771||Genuine Volvo||$7.65|
|1x Crankcase Vent Hose||9497769OE||Genuine Volvo||$51.96|
|2x Copper Washer||11994||Elring||$0.37|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$352.16|
|Our kit price:||$303.57|
Fits These Cars:
Volvo PCV Breather System Kit (S70 V70) V70T600
- Level 3 Kit - See Description
- SKU #:
- Breather System Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 9497769, 1271988, 1271771, 976584, 8653339, 976561, 9458534, 9155862, 973950, 947282, 9155948, 9202143, 96774
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.