Note: Brake Disc are sold individually. It's highly recommended to order a quantity of 2 for both sides.
How to Replace your Volvo 850 Rear Brakes (Video)
We're back with our friend Ben McNally to show you how to replace the rear brake pads and rotors on a Volvo 850. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions 1-877-634-0063
About Disc Brake Rotors
Disc Brake Rotors are a wear item on your car, thus expect they will need to be replaced at certain intervals and will need to be replaced if they are too thin, warped or heavily rusted.
Brembo is a world leader in performance braking technology for auto and motorcycles including racing applications. Brembo invests heavily in research and development and all manufacturing is performed in-house. Bottom line, from design to testing to manufacturing and quality control the entire process is performed by Brembo, which is why Brembo is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Cadallac, Ferrari, GM, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru and VW. It’s no wonder they are the most recognized name in brakes!
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1993 Volvo 850 Disc Brake Rotor
- Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated, Engine base: 2.4L L5, Engine designation: B5254F, Sub model: GLT, Position: Rear
Volvo Brake Disc Rear (1993 850) - Brembo 271497
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Rotor
- OE Numbers:
- 083-2584, 271497, 104544
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.