The remanufacturing process for brake calipers includes reusing the original casting along with the associated steel parts. These parts are shot blasted to their original like new finish. The castings are then honed, sleeved, retapped and inspected before reassembly begins. New hydraulic seals, dust boot bleeders and pistons are used in the assembly process. Remanufactured units are often pressure tested to ensure complete safety and satisfaction.
Fits These Cars:
- 1999 Volkswagen Jetta Disc Brake Caliper
- Mfr body code: A4, Position: Rear Left
From 10/98, NuGeon Remanufactured
- 2000 Volkswagen Jetta Disc Brake Caliper
- Position: Rear Left
VIN 9M.Y.012 499, NuGeon Remanufactured
Volkswagen VW Brake Caliper Rear Left (Jetta) - NuGeon 1J0615423AX
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Caliper
- OE Numbers:
- 1J0615423A, 2203335L, 130129
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.