Cool, I get to be the first one to review this product in the entire USA! Just pulled apart a starter dismantled from a new flooded car. Disassembled it completely, degreased and cleaned with appropriate chem. Subsequently greased with MOTUL grease where appropriate, reassembled, and reinstalled it by the engine. Guess what? It's like butter! But I wouldn't expect anything else from my favorite lubricants manufacturer...
Non-Fiber synthetic blend
Top of line grease. Perfect for wheel bearings, steering head, swing-arm and pivots. Water-resistant, withstands extreme pressure and high temperatures. Lithium based, non-fiber formula.
- Excellent performances at high temperature: the drop point higher than +260°C / +500°F allows a continuous use until +150°C / +302°F and punctually at +220°C / +428°F, far higher than classic greases.
- Longer life duration compared to classic lithium greases.
- Excellent cold properties : pumpability at -30°C / -22°F.
- Resistance to heavy loads thanks to its complete high performance extreme-pressure and anti-wear additivation.
- Very high resistance to water, corrosion and rust.
- Reinforced adherence.
OEM Approvals : NLGI 2
Motul Tech Grease 300 (7 oz) - 100898
- SKU #:
- Moly Grease
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.