This and ATE are the only brake fluids that should touch a German car. I also use their PSF with great results.
Corrosion resistant universal DOT 4 brake fluid
Pentosin Super DOT 4 is a brake fluid of superior quality for universal use in modern brake systems and ideal for vehicles with ABS systems. Pentosin Super DOT 4 offers safety against vapor lock; it has excellent resistance to absorbing and retaining water and provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Appearance: Yellow & Clear
- Density at 20°C: 1065 kg/m3
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C: 7.9 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at 20°C: 14.5 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at -40°C: ≤ 1500 mm2/s
- Melting Point: >-50°C/>-58°F
- Flash Point: 130°C/266°F
- Ignition Temperature: >200°C/>392°F
- Boiling Point: ≥265°C/≥509°F
- Wet Boiling Point: ≥165°C/≥329°F
- pH Value: 8
-Audi (up to 2005)
-BMW (up to 2003)
-Jaguar (all years)
-Land Rover (all years)
-Mercedes-Benz (all years)
-Porsche (all years)
-Volvo (all years)
-Volkswagen (up to 2005)
Please verify that your vehicle uses DOT4 brake fluid before ordering.
Pentosin Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid (1 Liter) - 1204116
- SKU #:
- Brake Fluid
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.