Saab 900 8 Valve Repair Manual: 1981-1988
This SAAB service manual provides the highest level of clarity and completeness for Saab service and repair procedures. Enthusiasts, do-it-yourselfers, and professional technicians will appreciate the quality of photos and illustrations, theory of operation, and accurate step-by-step instructions. If you're looking for better understanding of your Saab 900, look no further than Bentley.
-Explanations of basic troubleshooting techniques, workshop practices, and tool use
-Saab maintenance schedules with procedures from replacing the oxygen sensor and resetting the EXH light to adjusting valve clearances
-Detailed, in-depth troubleshooting and repair information for engine management and emission control systems: Bosch LH 2.2, LH 2.4 and LH 2.4.2; Bosch CI fuel injection with Lambda; Impulse and Hall-effect ignition; APC turbocharger knock sensor; oxygen sensor (Lambda) system; emissions related relays
-Learn the fundamentals of how each system works, such as a disc brake, with clear descriptive text, large illustrations and exploded views
-Integrated Saab Service and Technical Tips. These troubleshooting and repair tips are fast, proven procedures used by Saab technicians
-Critical updates and information from the Saab Service Information Manual, the Parts & Service Information System, and Saab Service Training
-Comprehensive electrical wiring diagrams with easy-to-use troubleshooting sections, including circuit description, fault tracing, fuse, relay and component locations, as well as component illustrations
Saab 900 8V 81-88 Man Part#0216531 BSIN: S988 ISBN: 0-8376-0310-2 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-0310-0 (ISBN-13)
About Repair Manuals
Its great to be handy and fun for most of us to work on our own car, but its difficult to know everything about your car, which is why one of the handiest tools in your tool is a service manual. For those times when you need some direction, but not about to ask.
About Robert Bentley
Robert Bentley shop manuals are comprehensive and easy to understand so car owners can maintain and repair their own cars. Even those that choose to use a professional can benefit from these manuals by becoming an educated consumer when speaking to their mechanic.
Robert Bentley is without a doubt one of the most recognized names in the automotive repair manual business. Their comprehensive manuals contain the repair information provided by the car manufacturer to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1981 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1982 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1983 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1984 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1985 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1986 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1987 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1988 Saab 900 Repair Manual
Saab Repair Manual (900) - Bentley S988
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- S988, 61138
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.