Trabaja perfecta mente. Gracias!!!
Can be used in place of Dexron, Dexron II-D, II-E, or Dexron III, Ford Type-F, Mercon, or M2C138-CJ
Red Line power steering fluid satisfies the service fill requirements of most auto manufacturers and can be used where the manufacturer calls for any automatic transmission fluid such as Dexron®, Dexron II-D®, II-E®, or Dexron III®, Ford Type-F, Mercon, or M2C138-CJ such as required by Ford, AMC, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar, VW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, SAAB, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and many others.
More technical information:
- Improved wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming
- Provides continued high pump output, suitable for most power steering units
- Lightweight fluid avoids power losses
- 50% greater high-temp viscosity and 1/5 of the high-temp evaporation
- Greater heat resistance helps to prevent boil-over
- Helps to prevent high-temp steering fade and difficult effort steering at low temps
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- 1/4 of the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
- Helps prevent leakage and squealing
Red Line Power Steering Fluid (1 Quart) - 30404
- Red Line
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Fluid
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.