The Motive power bleeder makes bleeding your brake lines super easy, i've always relied on the two-person method but i figured i'd treat myself and try it out, well worth the money and will be doing brake fluid changes more frequently as a result. Don't forget to bleed your clutch as well if you're doing a MT volvo as well.
For most European vehicles that use a 45mm threaded reservoir cap
Motive Products European POWER BLEEDER Bleeder works on most European cars, including Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SAAB, Volkswagen, Volvo, and all other cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps. Comes with 1100 adapter.
- Heavy duty 2 quart pressure tank holds enough fluid to do complete flush & bleed.
- Built-in hand pump (no other pressure source is needed)
- Precision pressure gauge ensures safe and effective operation.
- Tested for compatibility with both standard and synthetic hydraulic fluids.
All bleeders come with everything you need to bleed your hydraulic brake or clutch system and a full 1 year warranty.
European Power Bleeder - Motive Products MOT0100
- Motive Products
- SKU #:
- Power Brake Bleeder
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Excellent product in my opinion. I've tried a vacuum pump before but always had to revert to the two-person method. Using this power bleeder I was able to change out some brake hoses and flush the entire brake system of old fluid very easily. I used the same technique as the other poster, just using the empty tank for the pressure. Worked out roughly to refilling the master cylinder for each wheel while doing the complete flush. I'm going to flush the brakes and clutch on my other car for next project (the cap fits both cars). Thanks power bleeder!!
What a great way to bleed brakes! This is an excellent bleeder that feels like a quality product. The plastic is thick, and the fittings are crimped together firmly. Using a catch-cup or a clear piece of tubing routed into a drain pan, this is a very clean way to bleed brakes without fluid spraying everywhere. I didn't even get fluid on my hands. Very clean. Also in reference to a review below - Jacking up your car is certainly mandatory, but not owning a jack certainly isn't the fault of the product. Any do-it-yourselfer with even the most basic set of tools and garage equipment (the jack in your trunk will work) can use this product to its fullest extent.
I used this on my 2005 BMW 330i and it worked great for me. I used this just for the pressure. I didn't fill it up the container with fluid, I just made sure the master cylinder reservoir did not go dry. Easier cleanup.
The cap perfectly fit my 02 Volvo S60. But the thing is, without a jack or bumper, you can't do the job. To perform a good flush, you need about 0.6 L DOT 4 fluid in the tank then pump it 10-20 psi.
I know this is supposed to make bleeding brakes easier, but it seems to only make a huge mess every time I have tried to use it and I just end up doing it two person-style.