Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W124) Owner's Bible™: 1986-1995
-History and Development -Maintenance and Repair -Performance Tuning -Installing Accessories -Buyer's Guide
by Bentley Publishers
Softcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in. 352 pages. 495 B&W photographs, illustrations & diagrams
The E-Class Owner's Bible™ is an E-class buyer's guide, maintenance handbook and technical reference source wrapped into one. It is full of tech tips, service hints and system descriptions, plus lots of insightful information about the W124 E-Class chassis.
This book can help steer you through the purchase of your first Mercedes-Benz, provide the information necessary to maintain your E-Class to factory standards, give you the assurance to speak knowledgeably to your service professional and provide you with the hot setup for better road handling.
Models included in this Mercedes-Benz repair manual:
-260E -300E, 300E 2.6, 300E 2.8, 300E 4MATIC -300CE, 300CE cabrio -300TE, 300TE 4MATIC -400E -500E -E320 sedan, coupe, cabrio and wagon -E420 -E500
-300D Turbo, 300D 2.5 Turbo, 300TD Turbo, E300 Diesel
The prospective buyer will also find tips on what to watch out for, why a pre-purchase inspection is important and why one model may be preferred to another. Do-it-yourself owners will discover a huge hands-on maintenance chapter to help keep their E-Class at peak efficiency.
-Comprehensive maintenance procedures, including HVAC microfilter replacement, brake pad and rotor replacement and engine oil and fluid change procedures listing the necessary tools, tightening torques and fluid capacities.
-Year-by-year analysis of E-Class technical highlights, including the inspiring 500E sports sedan and when the multi-cam M104 engine replaced the M103 single cam workhorse.
-Buying tips on how to get the best car for the least amount of money, things to look for during the test-drive and how having a prepurchase inspection can potentially save you thousands of dollars.
-Seasoned advice on choosing the right repair shop, be it an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer, an independent specialist or an all makes-all models shop.
-Detailed technical information on vehicle systems, including engines, suspension, drivetrain, body and interior features.
-Performance modifications, including a listing of parts needed to upgrade to the Sportline suspension.
-A brief historical overview of Mercedes-Benz, the world's oldest car company.
To bring you this authoritative volume, Bentley Publishers has teamed up with Stu Ritter, a 25-year independent Mercedes-Benz repair shop owner/technician and current technical editor of The Star (the magazine of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America).
Mercedes-Benz E-Class O/B 86-95 BSIN: GMOB ISBN: 0-8376-0230-0 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-0230-1 (ISBN-13)
About Repair Manuals
Its great to be handy and fun for most of us to work on our own car, but its difficult to know everything about your car, which is why one of the handiest tools in your tool is a service manual. For those times when you need some direction, but not about to ask.
About Robert Bentley
Robert Bentley shop manuals are comprehensive and easy to understand so car owners can maintain and repair their own cars. Even those that choose to use a professional can benefit from these manuals by becoming an educated consumer when speaking to their mechanic.
Robert Bentley is without a doubt one of the most recognized names in the automotive repair manual business. Their comprehensive manuals contain the repair information provided by the car manufacturer to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1987 Mercedes-Benz 260E Repair Manual
- 1988 Mercedes-Benz 260E Repair Manual
- 1989 Mercedes-Benz 260E Repair Manual
- 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair Manual
- 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair Manual
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair Manual
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair Manual
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300D Repair Manual
- 1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1988 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1989 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300E Repair Manual
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E Repair Manual
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 400E Repair Manual
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E Repair Manual
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E Repair Manual
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz E300 Repair Manual
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair Manual
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair Manual
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz E420 Repair Manual
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz E420 Repair Manual
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz E500 Repair Manual
Mercedes Benz Bentley Manual Owner's Bible (W124) - Bentley GMOB
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.