About A/C Condensers
The A/C condenser is like a radiator for your air conditioning system, in that is it often mounted at the front of your and its purpose is to cool (the refrigerant for the condenser vs. engine coolant for the radiator). Just like a radiator, the main reason a condenser needs to be replaced is because it is leaking. Be sure to choose the correct year, make, model, engine and transmission type as condensers can vary greatly due to the equipment installed, and feel free to call us with any questions.
Behr is a German based supplier and manufacturer of automotive replacement parts specializing in air conditioning and engine cooling. Many of their parts are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and all Behr products exceed OE quality standards. Though their headquarters is in Stuttgart-Feuerbach, Germany Behr has locations in the US as well including Troy Michigan, Dayton Ohio, Fort Worth Texas, and Charleston South Carolina.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SL A/C Condenser
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SL A/C Condenser
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500SL A/C Condenser
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 500SL A/C Condenser
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL320 A/C Condenser
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 A/C Condenser
- 1996 Mercedes-Benz SL320 A/C Condenser
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz SL320 A/C Condenser
- 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 1996 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 1997 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL500 A/C Condenser
Mercedes A/C Condenser (300SL 500SL SL320 SL500) - Behr 1298300270
- SKU #:
- A/C Condenser
- OE Numbers:
- 1298300270, 98965
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.