About Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensors
When your dash light indicates you need to change your brake pads, you will also need to replace your brake pad wear sensor as well.
PEX Automotive Group of Germany was established in 1978, and since then has quickly become a global leader in the manufacture of Electronic Brake Wear Sensors. PEX manufactures its products in advanced factories in Germany and Hungary, supplying OEM (original equipment manufacturer) solutions for Mercedes Benz, BMW, VW, Porsche and GM. PEX’s OEM experience and commitment to quality is also demonstrated in that regularly inspect their factories and managed them under strict international standards, DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 2003 BMW Z8 Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Mfr body code: E52, Position: Front, Part: Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor
BMW Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor Front (Z8) - PEX 34351166057
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- 34351166057, WK429, 52406010349, 34 35 1 166 057, 153857
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.