BMW Repair Manual: 5 Series (E34): 1989-1995
This book is a comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications specifically for the BMW E34 (5 Series from 1989 to 1995). The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, this manual will provide the information to help you understand, take care of and repair your car.
672 pages. Contains 926 photos, illustrations, and diagrams.
**Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her own car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs intelligently with a professional technician.
Models and engines covered:
-525i (M20 with DME 1.3) 1989-1990
-525i (M50 with DME 3.1) 1991-1992
-525i (M50TU/VANOS with DME 3.3.1) 1993-1995
-530i (M60 with DME 3.3) 1994-1995
-535i (M30 with DME 1.3) 1989-1993
-540i (M60 with DME 3.3) 1994-1995
Manual (remove, install, external service):
-Getrag 260/5 and 260/6 -Getrag S5D 250G -Getrag S6S 560G
Automatic (remove, install, external service):
-ZF 4HP22/EH -A4S 310R (THM-R1) -ZF A5S 310Z -ZF A5S 560Z
-Maintenance procedures from brake fluid changes to resetting the Service Indicator. This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it, and why it's important.
-Engine and cylinder head service, repair and reconditioning, including M50 and M60 timing chain setup and adjustment.
-Extensive engine management information for specific BMW 5-Series driveability problems, including reading Check Engine light fault codes.
-Transmission maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and driveshaft.
-Body adjustments and repairs, including sedan sunroof removal and adjustment.
-Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C micro-filter and A/C component replacement.
-Wiring schematics for all circuits, including power distribution, grounds, and component locations.
-Comprehensive BMW factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.
BMW 5 Series(E34) 1989-1995 Manual BSIN: B595 ISBN: 0-8376-0319-6 (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-0319-3 (ISBN-13)
About Repair Manuals
Its great to be handy and fun for most of us to work on our own car, but its difficult to know everything about your car, which is why one of the handiest tools in your tool is a service manual. For those times when you need some direction, but not about to ask.
About Robert Bentley
Robert Bentley shop manuals are comprehensive and easy to understand so car owners can maintain and repair their own cars. Even those that choose to use a professional can benefit from these manuals by becoming an educated consumer when speaking to their mechanic.
Robert Bentley is without a doubt one of the most recognized names in the automotive repair manual business. Their comprehensive manuals contain the repair information provided by the car manufacturer to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1989 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1990 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1991 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1992 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1993 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1994 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1995 BMW 525i Repair Manual
- 1993 BMW 525iT Repair Manual
- 1994 BMW 530i Repair Manual
- 1995 BMW 530i Repair Manual
- 1988 BMW 535i Repair Manual
- 1989 BMW 535i Repair Manual
- 1990 BMW 535i Repair Manual
- 1991 BMW 535i Repair Manual
- 1992 BMW 535i Repair Manual
- 1993 BMW 535i Repair Manual
- 1994 BMW 540i Repair Manual
- 1995 BMW 540i Repair Manual
BMW Repair Manual (5 Series) - Bentley B595
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- B595, 16382
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.