Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4 applications
This Red Line engine oil is recommended for water-cooled Porsche and Mercedes Benz 229.5 applications. It is also a suitable alternative for Volkswagen/Audi 500.0, 502.00, 503.01, and 505.00 applications as well. This oil has better flow characteristics at extremely cold temperatures compared to a 5W40 and 10W40.
Some other popular applications for this oil also include the Dodge Viper and many late model Chryslers (MS-10725.)
About Red Line engine oils:
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
Red Line 0W40 Engine Oil (1 Quart) - 11104
- Red Line
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.