Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A5/B5
This engine oil is for use where 5W30 is recommended especially in colder environments. It is suitable for Volkswagen/Audi 503.00 and 503.01 requirements as well as Mercedes Benz 229.3 and 229.5 requirements. Flow of this oil is better at extremely cold temperatures compared to 5W30 and 10W30.
About Red Line engine oils:
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
Red Line 0W30 Engine Oil (1 Quart) - 11114
- Red Line
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.